Level 1 - Encode a string
- This could either be a command or a web page that converts a given string to a hashed string
- If it's a command then the first argument should be the string you want to encrypt.
- If it's a webpage you can pass the string in the query string.
$ ./hashthis.php helloword
Level 2 Add the hashed string to a text file
- Create a new line in a text file for every hashed string
Level 3 Validate the clear text string
- Create a HTML form that posts a string for validation
- Validate the submitted string against the hashes in the text file -- Loop over existing hashes in the text file and verify that the submitted string exist
- Print the result to the page
- If submitted string is valid then print out the decoded string and its hash