We are going to be build a game! It's going to take a couple of months and this is the first part
Building a fighting game (Part 1)
Level 1 - Build a table
Build a semantically correct HTML table with the following headers:
- Special Power
- Populate the table with 100 creatures at random with different health and strength points
There must be 4 types of creatures. These are:
- River trolls
- The following health and strength rules must apply:
- Strength between 60 - 80
- Health between 50 - 60
- Strength between 80 - 90
- Health between 80 - 90
- Strength between 30 - 60
- Health between 30 - 90
- Strength between 22 - 65
- Health between 60 - 92
- Each row should have a different background colour
- Each type should have a different image
Add 3 buttons to the actions column these should be
- Increase health
- Decrease health
- Each button should display an alert that shows the type of action pressed
- Use an emoji for each of the buttons instead of text.
Create a button above the table with the value of 'Roll The Dice'
- This should display an alert with the message 'About to fight'
Create a button above the table with the value of 'Reset'
- This should refresh the table.
- Don't use any frameworks!
We will be using this setup for Aprils challenge. So make it look good! :)